Sunday, June 15, 2008

Before things got Malais-ian...

There was a good afternoon spent in Malaysia before my blog stopped. I apologize for the halt in updating... it was not the recovery time, but the other activities going on that delayed me. I will load some pictures for now, and fill in the blanks later. Sorry to keep everyone waiting!


Which Way Would You Go?

Colleen and I by our AMAZING coach!

Patrick Toomey (appropriately renamed Patty T) and I
in front of propaganda for tourists

You know - One of those Monkeys that shows up around Asia.

Mangrove Forests

Philosophical Thoughts On the Lookout Post

Chillaxin' on the Southernmost Tip of Mainland Asia

Deja Vu - Didn't I already go to the Southernmost Point in Asia (Sentosa) well I guess that just clarifies that I went there regardless of which country holds the record

Alyzza, Patty T, and I: "Thasss Wuzzzup"

Some clothes drying next to our restaurant table.

No comments: