Sunday, June 15, 2008

Nice Work Gumshoe!

So after the "Merlioning" I was trying to trace back my day to find the source... And sure enough all I needed to do was look at my camera - it had done all the investigating for me.
From our dinner to by the sea - seeing the fish we would eat pulled off the boat - to the wet market - with ultra pungent produce and poultry - there were many variables in the situation.


It could have been the fresh, but overwhelming seafood lunch we had...
or the fresh stingray sighting in the wet market...

Or the crabs crawling out of the wet market...

despite having their feet attached, the chicken wasn't walking but was certainly smelling...

The fresh fruits were fresh just like the fish...


soooo.... It must have been Olivia - in charge of frying the chicken... Funny how she offered me the first bite of our concoction...




Thanks Olivia - Love you lots.
[The next cooking class we had - I made every dish... Olivia felt ill after the meal most likely from overindulging in our rich spread of curries. Needless to say, Karma!]

No comments: